Booking is now open for CCN Conference 2021
CCN Latest News, CCN News 2021 | 03 August 2021
Booking is now open for the County Councils Network’s Conference 2021 – one of the first in-person local government events since the beginning of the pandemic.
This year’s event will be held at the Crowne Plaza in Marlow, Buckinghamshire, between Sunday 21st of November and Tuesday 23rd of November.
As one of the first major public sector conferences since the start of the pandemic, this will be a high-profile event with engaging speakers, discussing the main issues facing local government, including levelling up, county devolution, social care reform and the Spending Review.
Confirmed speakers at the conference include:
- Secretary of State for Levelling Up, Housing, and Communities Rt Hon Michael Gove MP (invited)
- Shadow Secretary of State for Communities and Local Government, Steve Reed MP
- Deputy Leader of the Liberal Democrats, Daisy Cooper MP
- Chair of the Health and Social Care Select Committee and former Health Secretary, Rt.Hon Jeremy Hunt MP
- Former Health Secretary and former Social Mobility Commission Chair, Rt.Hon Alan Milburn
- UK100 Chief Executive, Polly Billington
- Minister of State for Levelling Up, Kemi Badenoch MP (invited)
- Chair of the Independent Review of Children’s Social Care, Josh MacAlister
- National Care Forum Chief Executive Officer, Vic Rayner
Click here for the price list for this year’s event.
The CCN Conference is an exclusive event for CCN member councils, aimed at Council Leaders, Cabinet Members, Opposition Leaders, Chief Executives and Senior Officers. If you are booking from a CCN member council, please use the main booking link below.
A limited number of places for sector stakeholders, such as Civil servants, are also available. Please email email@example.com to find out more.
If you are private or third sector body and are interested in becoming a conference partner and exhibiting at the event, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Things will be a little different this year, and your safety is our priority. As you would anticipate, we are working with the hotel to ensure that the conference is Covid-secure and in-line with government regulations. Should we be required to cancel the conference because of Covid-19, we will be providing full refunds. Please read the event’s terms and conditions here before booking your place.
Click here to book onto the event
Thanks to all of our Strategic and Conference Partners who are supporting CCN Annual Conference 2021. Click on their logos below to find out more about them.