CCN Conference 2023 terms and conditions
Uncategorized | 21 July 2023
- Bookings: All bookings must be completed on the online registration form.
- Amendments: If you require any changes to your booking including contact details or other requirements, please email email@example.com and we will endeavour to make the changes prior to the conference.
- Payment: There are two options for Payment from 2023. Upon completing the registration, you will be offered two options:
- Credit card – You will need to provide a credit card to finalise your booking a receipt will be sent via email. Our booking system uses Stripe to process bookings and fees are included within the cost.
- Invoice – Please provide key information to finalise your booking. An invoice will be raised and sent via email; this is able to include a Purchase Order.
- Cancellation: a full refund will be offered to any delegate wishing to cancel their booking up to, and including, September 30 2023. After this date no refund will be offered; however Councils will be permitted to change the name of the delegate attending the conference.
- Images and filming: We will be taking video footage and images during CCN Conference which will be used for marketing purposes including social media. If you do not wish for any photos or video footage that you feature in to be used in this capacity, please let us know in advance (please email firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Data Protection and GDPR: CCN will only gather and process your personal data provided on the booking form, in order to ensure necessary arrangements are made for you in relation to the conference and in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation ((EU 2016/679) and the Data Protection Act 2018). This may include passing information to the hotel for accommodation and dietary requirements and to suppliers for conference badges.
- Special Requests: CCN endeavour to accommodate special requests if the venue are able to do so. CCN will keep delegates informed of viability of any requests made and reserve the right to ask for further information to support the requests.
- Liability: CCN does not take responsibility for any loss or damage incurred at the venue. Including but not withstanding any damage made to bedrooms and public areas, missing belongings and vehicle damage.